Setting Up MailChimp
Step by Step to Connect (one-off action)
- Login to your Edge Commerce account.
- Go to System > Integrations > Mailing.
- Tick option: Enable Import to Mailchimp.
- Click the button: Connect to Mailchimp.
- You will be re-directed to the MailChimp login page. Login with your MailChimp account details.
- You will be re-directed back to Edge Commerce where you can select the respective Lists for Customers and Subscribers. You have the ability to put Customers and Subscribers into different lists in MailChimp.
- Customer List: <users/customers who has signed up to your Edge Commerce installation. Customers can subscribe/unsubscribe by login in to your Edge Commerce installation and ticking/unticking the newsletter option in ‘My Account’ tab.
- Subscriber List: users who don’t necessarily has signed up to your Edge Commerce installation but have subscribed to receive your newsletters. Subscribers can unsubscribe directly when they receive a MailChimp newsletter.
- Once all done, click Save.
- All done.